Friday, April 11, 2014

GOSH...time to post here! tyou !

Life happens when you are busy making other plans....John Lennon....
Happy Spring!  After a long rough Winter..and unplanned madness...We need some fun creative time!
Starting with a post card made for a good friend of mine....

 I used an image by Maria at the Stampotique store called "upward bound"..love it :) I shmeared some acrylics on mixed media with an old credit card -(Strathmore) paper, stenciled (Julie Balzer) clouds and stamped the bunny.  The sentiment is Pinterest inspired.

Doesnt EVERYONE NEED "carrot" from the Stampotique store this time of year???  Carrot is stamped , cut out and colored with Copics for this card. 
AND....my post card for the post card swap on the "roc nicholas" facebook group! 
I had to use "roc's angel"   LOVE this angel!
Thanks for LOOKING!

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love all three project, but then I usually love everything you make ! Clever lady !
Corrie x

Juls said...

these are fabulous creations, love the sentiment on the first one!! Hugs Juls

roc said...

Terrific work Jane!

Sarah Anderson said...

Too hard to choose my favourite here! Love the layers of paper with carrot (love carrot!) and the clouds with rabbit are brill, think I need that stencil!