Friday, February 21, 2014

a little "roc" post..

I am "up" for showing you a little bit of creativity using roc's images...this is a card using "stacked cups"..I used some images I cut out of a dp pad to go with this.  "Stacked cups were colored and cut our for the top over an ink dripped background.
Below is "Viking girl"...she is sailing away on top of a post card..did a little doodling over these bright acrylic paints. 
You know these images and other fun ones like them can be found at the Stampotique store  :) 

Thanks for looking- hope you are enjoying the weekend!


roc said...

Love your work Jane! Your colors are awesome!

cathy parmelee said...

simply wonderful!!!

Kay Wallace said...

Love both the card and postcard, Jane! You are doing such a fantastic job showing off Roc's beautiful stamps here! Those cups are definitely on my wish list now!!

Linda R said...

These look amazing my friend. Loving your work..


Samantha Read said...

Love this Jane, you have inspired me :)

Juls said...

fab creations!!! Hugs Juls